Update, 27 May 2020
Dear valued guests,
Throughout this difficult time our commitment to the safety and health of our guests and staff remains our top priority.
Following the latest Greek Government regulations and health guidelines related to COVID-19, we are ready to operate again at the beginning of July 2020, ensuring we uphold the highest standards of cleanliness and safety within our hotels, without compromising on our warm hospitality.
We reassure you that all health measures on hygiene and cleaning are implemented and will be kept thoroughly by specifically trained personnel throughout the season, including everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications, to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Below you will find the framework of health & safety measures we have taken according to the Hygiene Protocol, issued by the Greek Government in line with the World Health Organization:
1. Intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints & guestrooms
2. Disinfectant dispensers for guests in public areas
3. Simple & fast check-in / check-out procedures, online check in also available
4. High standards of food safety – HACCP procedures
5. Extended operation of F&B outlets to allow ample time & space for breakfast, lunch & dinner
6. Provision of surgical masks and gloves to all our staff
7. Social distancing specifications in recreational areas, pools & beach
8. Doctor on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests
9. Regular monitoring of our employees’ health
10. Ongoing training for our compliant staff
Detailed information of all hygiene measurements and guidelines, will be available to our guests at all sections of our hotels, on info boards as well as online.
We have always strived to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for both our guests and employees, earning many accolades and ISO certifications and now, more than ever, we are determined to protect you and your loved ones to the highest level.
We will keep you informed of any developments and the exact opening dates of each hotel, meanwhile for any concerns surrounding your upcoming bookings or the above measures please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you all for your continued support. We are sending wishes of good health and we are looking forward to welcoming you again to the sunny and safe island of Rhodes, for an amazing hospitality experience at Apollo Hotels.
See you soon, till then #staysafe
The Management of Apollo Hotels